So its Friday again.
Fabulous Finds Friday is back on!
I dont have anything to show you for my Fabulous Finds Friday. I know, I know, I should have been able to do something.. But I wasnt. And now time for the excuses...
1. This was the last full week before school starts and I stayed home to clean house (im a clean freak!) and basically relax before the 6:30am alarm clock fun begins.
2. I filled in a few days this week at my old job and will also be there the majority of next week as well. Makin' a little extra dough plus helping them out a little too.
ok so, nothing here, but I want to see whats been going on in your world. So show off what you have and be proud.
1. Link up below with a Fabulous find. It could be something you bought that you love, something you found on the side of the road and made into something fabulous, a Fab recipe, or whatever. It could be something you found last week or last year. Im not picky.
If you think its Fabulous, then be proud and show it off!
2. Become a follower of 6 inches of Ribbon!
We all liked to be followed.
3. Post my new Fabulous Finds button somewhere on your blog. Sidebar, underneath the post, or on your link party page. Any will do. However, if it is on a link page, make sure you have somthing at the bottom of your blog post stating that you are linking up with this blog. Ive seen a few without the button and a few without a link back. How are more people supposed to find out fun party with out bottons or link backs?
4. Invite others to join and visit the others that join the link party.
We all like comment love!
5. Please no Etsy shops or anything that you are wanting to sell. Your post will be removed. Sorry.
Dont forget to grab the button!
Im also guest posting at Keeping it Simple today!
Go check it out!